Wednesday 17 August 2011

New Skills Festival.....

I have been beavering away behind the scenes gathering some wonderful bloggers who are going to be sharing some of their skills and passions for the whole of September, there will be something for everyone, I'm very excited about this! Part of the reason is so that I can step back from the blog for a bit  so I can figure out which direction I need to be going in. I would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to answer 5 easy survey questions, if you do I will love you forever! It is anonymous so don't worry about me hunting you down if I don't like your answers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love hearing from you and if you haven't joined us in Moms That Rock, come on over!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/momsthatrock/

Pin It button on image hover