Tuesday 8 March 2011

39Art - getting ready

Well, now the yochien show is out of the way I can buckle down and get the last bits and bobs organised for the 39art show. That said, I have no idea what I am doing since I have never done anything like this before, I am clueless about how much stuff I need to take with me, any words of advice from anyone out there?
I have been getting some new items together and yesterday I spent most of the day sorting through what I do have, making an inventory and pricing everything.
Not only will I be there, there will be a cafe, a baby sling stall and a natural dying workshop. It would be lovely to meet you if you can make it
it is this weekend the 12th and 13th at Genzaemon Farm, there is a map and direction details in English HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love hearing from you and if you haven't joined us in Moms That Rock, come on over!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/momsthatrock/

Pin It button on image hover