Sunday 15 August 2010

Finger print fun

I have been relying on our library of books for quite a lot of holiday boredom busters, this is from an Ed Emberley book and it shows you how to turn your fingerprints into all sorts of things. I had been cutting out business cards so I stuck the left over bit onto coloured paper and gave it to Ebi-kun to work with. I love the little pictures he came up with, the two that are in love are in a church  and the scary looking bottom left one is a Samurai in armour

of course, I couldn't let him have all the fun...


1 comment:

  1. Very very cute! I like all his thumbpeople but I do love the witch!!!

    (And just for a bit of neatness, the capcha for this comment is "ulooky"!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love hearing from you and if you haven't joined us in Moms That Rock, come on over!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/momsthatrock/

Pin It button on image hover