Sunday 28 September 2008

Muffin tin dinner


This weeks challenge was shapes

TOP
semi-circle cucumber
star carrot
rectangle cheese
square cracker

MIDDLE
sphere tomato
cylinder sausage
hexagon (really, it is!) sweet potato
heart kamaboko

BOTTOM
square cracker
round krispie cake
crescent sweet potato
semi-circle cucumber

This one was done in a bit of a rush after we got in from a busy day at the train museum, I think I will do it again sometime but get Ebi-kun to make the shapes. Want to join thefun, check over at Sycamore Stirrings.

3 comments:

  1. Hi~
    my name is Tracy Chang.
    I am a Taiwanese, married to an American, living in Denver Colorado and have a little Boy Evo who is almost 10 months old. I worked in a Montessori school as an art teacher for 3 years until I have my baby. Now i am a staying-home mommy.
    I just want to tell you that how much i love your creations and there are so much fun and I LOVE all of your ideas. ( your little boy is so cute and so lucky to have you as a mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got creative with your food choices!!! Great job. You have a cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love hearing from you and if you haven't joined us in Moms That Rock, come on over!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/momsthatrock/

Pin It button on image hover